Century Instrument manufactures automatic valves used with industrial applications such as:
- Petroleum, Petro-Chemicals, and Chemicals
- Water Treatment and Filtration
- Foods, Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals
- Utilities, Electric, Water, and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- Diaphragm Valves
Please click on any of the following links to get more information about the product lines.
Century Instrument Company is committed to manufacturing quality process control valves and instrumentation for all sectors of industry requiring control of fluids or vapors be it water, steam, corrosive chemicals or sanitary fluids.
- We will use only those materials or suppliers that meet ASTM standards or other accepted industry standards and maintain incoming Quality control of all new material or assembled sub assemblies.
- Our manufacturing process will be accomplished under strict compliance of ASA, ASTM, or accepted industry standards. All manufacturing procedures will be documented with in process quality control checks.
- All completed products will be inspected and tested to actual service conditions prior to shipment.
- We will be committed to on time as shipment as quoted.
- We are dedicated to complete customer service before the order, during process and after shipment. We will go anywhere at anytime at any cost to give our customers the best service they can buy.
Our customers are our most important asset and as such our philosophy is to put the customer first and foremost in all considerations. If there is a problem with one of our products, first we will correct that problem and then discuss the issues that created the problem. In our service to our customers, we believe that we act as Henry Ford once said, "Don't find fault, find a remedy."